Thursday, August 15, 2013

EOC 6: Me x 3

This fragrance is called Lola by Marc Jacobs. The scent has a pleasant floral smell however it is not too overpowering that it is nauseating. I believe this scent describes me because it is smells uplifting and optimistic which is similar to my personality. I bought this for myself a couple of years ago for Christmas. I was drawn towards this product because I like the designer Marc Jacobs and I also because I becoming tired of my previous perfume. The shape and packaging of the perfume were also intriguing as well. I wear this every single day. 
Even though I recently just bought this dress from Anthropologie, I think it perfectly defines me. I was drawn to this dress because of its silhouette and the contrasting colors. I always have a tendency to gravitate towards clothing that is extremely feminine and visually appealing. The dress is made of heavier fabrics yet it still has bounce and movement to it. This dress is versatile and I will be able to wear it very often in many different ways. This dress is versatile and I will be able to wear it very often in many different ways. This dress not only shows how I am evolving in my personal style, but also how I am maturing in age.

This purse was a purchase I made a few years ago right before I moved to Las Vegas. The style of this purse is classic to Coach and continues to a staple in their handbag line from season to season. I bought it because I wanted a purse that was timeless and I would be able to use for years. I feel this purse also shows how I am maturing in my style and age. I like to make statements with clothing and accessories that I wear; with this purse I am able to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment