Wednesday, August 7, 2013

EOC 1: My Voice

Hello everyone! My name is Akua. I find inspiration in music, art, nature, people and even food. For these reasons alone, the fashion industry has had my undivided attention since a very young age. I love how fashion can tell a story and allow one to look at something from a completely different perspective. Although my journey temporarily led me in a different direction, I finally decided to pursue a career in the fashion industry. As a Fashion Retail & Management student, my intent is to gain the knowledge that will focus my creative mind in the right direction. The extent of my experience in fashion thus far has been working as a sales associate for various clothing retailers. During these times I have been able to experience firsthand how visual concepts, customer interactions, ad campaigns, and other strategies have influenced consumers and effected company sales. I also began interning for Fashion Week Las Vegas and have truly enjoyed my experience thus far. Although my interest in fashion PR and event planning has peaked, I am always open to any opportunity that comes my way. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment